[capi-sig] How to do C api testing with python

Vijay Manohar manohar.gujja at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:51:03 CET 2007

Hi All,

I have been working with python for a month, I have really loved using
python for testing different tools and basically in automating the GUI
related to windows, and also on web.
Now I have a huge task to test in front of me, we are developing an API, and
I feel like I have to test the API so that I have to make sure that how well
it works in a given typical failure conditions.
Can anyone suggest me how to do API testing of C using python.

I have searched out in google and only found a link which creates a wrapper
around the api and uses.

But I would like to test the API in a pythonic way.

Any help is really appreciated.

with regards,
Manohar Gujja