[capi-sig] Segfault when using own C-written module and exiting python

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:31:09 CEST 2008

Dear List,

I am having trouble with some of the use-cases for a C-written module of my own
(if curious, I am working on Python-R interface... this is open source so I can
provide the whole source if needed).

Everything is working just fine and as expected... until the python
process exits.

When running my test script through gdb and with the '-v' flag for
Python, it ends with
---
# cleanup __main__

[Switching to Thread 0xb7dde8c0 (LWP 19670)]
0x080f3d08 in PyObject_GC_UnTrack ()

---

I have looked for information on the internet... but have not found
much. Would this kind
of error be familiar to anyone ?

Thanks,

Laurent