[capi-sig] PyImport_ImportModule and folders

anti00Zero anti00Zero at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 10:49:00 CEST 2008

Hello.

I have a problem with importing a script in a folder.
The script is in a folder simple\index.py. This folder is in the root folder of my application.
I use boost 1.33.1 with Python 2.4.

Here is my code:

PyObject *pObject = PyImport_ImportModule(const_cast<char*>(pcSkriptName.c_str()));

If I use pcSkriptName with value "index" all works right. Now I want to load this script in the folder simple.
But pcSkriptName with value "simple.index" doesn't work.

What shell I do?

Thanks for responding.
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03