[capi-sig] Using the Python/C API with mingw-w64

Nathan Osman george_edison55 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:28:17 CET 2009

I am having a little bit of trouble getting the Python headers working with mingw-w64. The app I'm developing is C++ based and is being compiled for the x64 platform. When I include Python headers I get errors saying that standard C functions like round() are being redefined. I think it was in PyMath.h. And yes, I am using the 64 bit headers and libs from python.org

- George