[capi-sig] difficultiest to find installing blender and other support program

Ahmad eko ahmadsoso2009 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:37:57 CET 2009

Dear Support Python.

I have around to find best rendering and was find blender as well as other rendering product, that galery of blender it so realistict and excited to install.
I have install blender new 2.48a, and I install to python 2.5.2  (I dont know if I install newest is python 3.1 it will work or not.)
I have the problem to complite python documentation server at http://localhost:7464/   install like this....which I must put from many list this?
 and then what I must fill it python command line??? "help", "copyright" or "license" for more information>>>

and then I find plone new releases 3. 2. 1  after install that plone not shown on all program.
it mean all this install just complite for blender right?
Please I am really new and excited to learn and study much about rendering by blender.

Also I have blog to collect my rendering job, would like to get from blender gallery and show on my blog. would like you don't mind and having information the best rendering of blender gallery artist community.
Thank you for your guide and having best solution of blender rendering.

Best Regards
Ahmad Eko