[capi-sig] difficultiest to find installing blender and other support program

Alexey Nezhdanov snakeru at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:14:09 CET 2009

Dear Ahmad.
First of all - this list is for C<=>Python interaction, not for general
questions.
Next - I can't understand what you wanted to achieve and what your problem
was. It seems that you've installed python but didn't manage to install
documentation server (which implies that you are on win32 platform and you
forgot to mention that - too bad).

Please find maillist that is related to 'just python install' or better yet -
to blender support as you are clearly targeting it as your destination
application. When you'll be asking question there first describe your system
as detailed as you can. Not just that it is win32 and you are using
python2.5.2. Then describe your problem - what you want to achieve. Then
describe what you got instead - everything with maximum detail possible of
course.

Googling for 'how to ask questions' may be also helpful - there are some good
docs around

On Monday 16 February 2009 19:37:57 Ahmad eko wrote:
> Dear Support Python.
>
> I have around to find best rendering and was find blender as well as other
> rendering product, that galery of blender it so realistict and excited to
> install. I have install blender new 2.48a, and I install to python 2.5.2
> (I dont know if I install newest is python 3.1 it will work or not.) I have
> the problem to complite python documentation server at
> http://localhost:7464/   install like this....which I must put from many
> list this? and then what I must fill it python command line??? "help",
> "copyright" or "license" for more information>>>
>
> and then I find plone new releases 3. 2. 1  after install that plone not
> shown on all program. it mean all this install just complite for blender
> right?
> Please I am really new and excited to learn and study much about rendering
> by blender.
>
> Also I have blog to collect my rendering job, would like to get from
> blender gallery and show on my blog. would like you don't mind and having
> information the best rendering of blender gallery artist community. Thank
> you for your guide and having best solution of blender rendering.
>
> Best Regards
> Ahmad Eko

Sincerely yours
Alexey Nezhdanov