[capi-sig] Python cx_oracle Module 11.2G

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Tue Dec 14 15:08:50 CET 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 4:58 PM, Zane Ally wrote:

> Hi
>
> Having some problems compiling cx_oracle 5.0.4 on my AIX6.1 UNIX Server running
> Oracle 11.2.(64bit)
>
> Could you please assist or advise on mailgroup/supportgroup I can contact.

When I Google for 'cx_oracle mailing list', the first hit is an announcement on the Python list that says, "A new mailing list has been set up for users of cx_Oracle...". There's a link to the mailing list in the message.

The second hit points to the project's home page which includes a link called "Mailing list".

Hope this helps
Philip