[capi-sig] Threading failure

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 03:15:32 CEST 2010

On 6/07/2010 4:36 AM, Paul Grunau wrote:
> I asked this question here a few days ago, and someone suggested I ask again,
> providing all the code, so that it can be actually tried. So here it is, and I’m
> still stumped.

It isn't clear that this is your problem, but all your methods which
return None fail to increment it's reference count.

Also, consider reducing your code down to the smallest possible sample
which demonstrates the problem and attach the source files to the
message - you may find that if you can get it down to "a few" lines of
code people which people can use without trying to copy/paste then fix
the line wrapping, people will actually try it rather than speculate
about it.

HTH,

Mark