[capi-sig] A new Python module!

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:07:37 CET 2012

Pygui is underway! It is a Python SDL Wrapper for quick application
development. I have posted a short video to Youtube for proof of concept.
The goal of PyGui is to maintain a safe framework environment for stable
and graphical application creation. It will use a macro event system
attached python callbacks for execution of code or binary/script files.
There will be zero memory concerns which will allow software developers to
finish small projects on there own. It aims to be HTML like in design with
many of its' features. Feel free to contact me with any questions as it
needs much support.

Robert Steckroth.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ha13zg_LESY?feature=player_detailpage"
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direct link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha13zg_LESY&feature=youtu.be

Note: Video has no audio.

--
Bust0ut, Surgemcgee: Systems Engineer ---
surgemcgee.com