[capi-sig] How to retrieve an objects method or attribute doc string?

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:55:15 CET 2012

I have an Python Object with a type PySurface_Type. The Object
has a method called Properties like so ->

  {"Properties", (PyCFunction)Surface_set_properties, METH_VARARGS|
METH_KEYWORDS,
     "Set the surface properties as a list of integers or keywords, e.g.
set_properties(x=[int][PyList[int, ...], y=int, width=int, height=int).
Note: the Python list must be the first argument or x=PyList[int, ...]
"},

How can I get the doc string from this method? I would like to print this
in an error message.
Is it possible to get the Member doc string as well?

--
Bust0ut, Surgemcgee: Systems Engineer ---
surgemcgee.com