[Catalog-sig] Status

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:16:20 +0200

Andy McKay wrote:
> Just wondering what the status of the catalog-sig, whats the plan for moving
> forward, and what can I do to help?
>
> Looking at the status it looks like we had two prototypes one in Zope (link
> not working) and another that I havent looked at installing yet. But after
> that activity seems to have stopped...

Coming into this thread a bit late, I kept hearing messages about
a BoF or something of the kind going to take place at the Open Source
conference to kick this project forward again. Wasn't Paul Prescod
(also at ActiveState) organizing something like that?

Did nothing happen? The PSU must have put a curse on the Catalog project. :)

It's-the-only-explanation-that-makes-sense-ly yours,

Martijn