[Catalog-sig] [Announce] Catalog Server Prototype Updated

Amos Latteier amos@digicool.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 19:02:07 -0700

Hi Guys,

I've updated my catalog server prototype.

  http://63.230.174.230:8080/archive

There have been quite a few changes.

  * It now supports PEP 243 (HTTP POST to /archive/pep243_accept to try
it out.)

  * It now supports platform information for binary packages

  * You can now edit your packages

  * Lots of little changes (including support for undo!)

I think that the prototype is getting pretty usuable.

Enjoy! And let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.

-Amos

P.S. You may note that all packages are now listed as being uploaded by
me. That is because I had to manually rebuild the archive since this
version changed the internals so much.

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com