[Catalog-sig] python repository

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
27 Feb 2002 09:36:55 +0100

Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net> writes:

> My only backseat driver suggestion is to get it live sooner rather than
> later.

For me, this is is "live enough" for the moment. I'd really encourage
anybody to use this installation as if it already was perfect. It may
be that the entire database must be rebuild at some point, if some
serious flaw is found, but that won't be found unless people use it
for real.

Having a domain name associated to it would be good. How does
"gideon.python.org" sound to you? (not sure who's managing the
python.org DNS at the moment, but we can figure that out)