[Catalog-sig] UPDATE: PyPI - Python Package Index

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:07:45 +1100

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 8:02 pm, Richard Jones wrote:
> I've moved the Python Package Index (PyPI, which I pronounce as pih-pee)
> project to two new homes:
>
> TEST Web interface:   http://www.amk.ca/cgi-bin/pypi.cgi

Thanks to all the bug finders - most of the bugs were caused by
mis-configuration (my not changing the URLs in the web and register code to
point to amk's website). That's fixed now. As are the other bugs that popped
up as soon as people who aren't me used the interface :)

I've also implemented PKG-INFO uploading, and hidden packages aren't shown on
the index page.

   Richard