[Catalog-sig] UPDATE: PyPI - Python Package Index

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 09:03:06 +1100

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:22 am, Pete Shinners wrote:
> Richard Jones wrote:
> > I've moved the Python Package Index (PyPI, which I pronounce as pih-pee)
> > project to two new homes:
>
> the latest round of fixes seems to have cleaned things up. my latest
> submission attempt ended with "Server response (success): success".
>
> although it appears my package is not online right now? i cannot see it in
> the list, and i cannot search for it (perhaps it is hidden?). it should be
> a "pygame-1.5.4", but i'm not sure where it went?

Hurm. It is there. Not sure why the hidden flag was unset. I'll look into it.
FYI you can access the entry as:

  http://www.amk.ca/cgi-bin/pypi.cgi?:action=display&name=pygame&version=1.5.4

And edit it to set the hidden flag to "No".

    Richard