[Catalog-sig] RFC: pypan - a Python package manager

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:35:54 +0200

This is what the PBF is planning to do with Python-in-a-Tie.  What packages
do you think belong in this release? I am trying to get packages sent
and tested on the Snake Farm, but it turns out that a fair number of
people simply don't care if their packages run on Solaris, HP or
other architectures right now.

Laura Creighton