[Catalog-sig] Graphics toolkits

Ron Fritz ron at techsoftamerica.com
Tue Oct 21 17:56:56 EDT 2003

Thanks. Good point about the Linux plug-in. As a tools provider we
decided we couldn't build any and all type of sample applications, so we
made a free viewer available on Linux that accomplishes the same thing.
It's built using HOOPS and Qt for the UI:
http://www.hoops3d.com/downloads/refapps/ref_apps.htm

Thanks again.
Ron