[Catalog-sig] Perhaps "PyPI" will do

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Apr 12 17:57:14 CEST 2005

I think that our problem is that PyPan is _the_ cute, catchy name
we want.  But alas, Thomas Heller already has it for his package
manager: http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/pypan/

But I have no idea how he would feel about giving the name up, and
how many people this would inconvenience if he did so.  PiPan seems
free, as is PiePan, but I like my 'Pi' with 'Y' :-)

Laura