[Catalog-sig] submit_pkg_info and 'missing required field'

acapnotic@foobox.net acapnotic at foobox.net
Wed Dec 14 00:27:32 CET 2005

I guess Jp already reported this as bug 1323471, but I ran into it today.  Perhaps "submit_pkg_info" is getting verified as if it were a "submit" action?  (the "submit" form has a name field, submit_pkg_info does not.)

Is Pypi's code still hosted at sourceforge?  The CVS links seem to have been deactivated.

I would like to be able to make a new release without filling in all the fields again...