[Catalog-sig] adding trove classifiers?

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Wed Dec 28 04:31:21 CET 2005

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 05:32, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> The difficult part is to come to an agreement what the classifier
> should be. I would personally put it under Environment::Web
> Environment.

I agree.

My only concern (and hence no immediate action) is the length list presented.
I've never even heard of Wareweb. SnakeSkin I think I've heard of in passing.
Medusa is a web framework now? I thought it was an async networking library.
Then there's the three Twisted entries. I believe Five is a potentially
temporary intermediary library for Zope 2.... and so on :)

Aside: I have a feeling that the Topic :: Desktop Environment set really
belongs in the Environment section. Yay for hindsight ;)

    Richard