[Catalog-sig] We'd really like to Sprint.

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:49:28 CET 2005

Is there anything that we could do in 5 hours?  We had talked about an
XML-RPC interface for searching, and a client.  Something that could
grow into the perl -MCPAN -e shell sort of interface.  Is that
something you'd be interested it?

5 hours could build an XML-RPC client and server with time left over
for us to figure out how to Sprint.

Chris

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:14:39 +1100, Richard Jones