[Catalog-sig] Table of Python Packages, updated

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Wed Mar 30 08:52:37 CEST 2005

Not to be stubborn but I kinda like PyPI. It has always reminded me of
Pythagoras and 22/7 which seemed appropriate given python's use in
scientific circles. The math symbol could actually make a nice part of a logo.

You've probably looked already as well but pypi.org is taken--however there's
nothing there so maybe it's "available". Make him an offer he can't
refuse, etc...

Another random idea: pyfiles.

//Ed

--

Computers are useless--all they can give you are answers. [Pablo Picasso]