[Catalog-sig] Hide? Yes/No field on package edit page

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:38:36 CEST 2005

At some point, Andrew Kuchling sent a request for help regarding the
ZPT code for the Hide? Yes/No field in the table on the package
editing page.  I'd be replying to that, but I've managed to lose the
email.

Anyway, I checked in a change to the pypi templates on SourceForge
last night to fix that; someone who can update the live installation
probably wants to pick that up from pypi/templates/pkg_edit.pt in the
SourceForge CVS.

(Is that still the right place to make changes?  I vaguely recall
something about moving it to svn.python.org, but only now after I've
made the change on SF.)

  -Fred

Zope Corporation