[Catalog-sig] PyPI enhancement wish items?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sat Apr 22 18:49:15 CEST 2006

Richard,

Do you think it would be possible to start some integration of my
Cheesecake project into PyPI? Here's the homepage of the project:

http://pycheesecake.org/

For a given package, I'm computing scores for installability,
documentation and code 'kwalitee'. Details are on the homepage.

I'd love to see what other things people think would be worth
measuring.

Grig