[Catalog-sig] adding trove classifiers?

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:51:05 CET 2006

I personally agree with what Phillip is suggesting below. So,

1) Who decides that we should "make it so"? Do we just start
submitting tickets to set up classifiers?
2) What would be a good minimum number of packages before a classifier
is warranted? 5? 10?

There are now two TurboGears plugins on PyPI. Once 0.9 is released, I
expect there will be quite a few more, and I'd like to stay ahead of
the curve on this.

Kevin