[Catalog-sig] Framework :: Plone classifier

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Feb 6 12:50:14 CET 2007

Hello,

the Plone content manangement system is currently moving rapidly down
the path of switching to use of eggs and python packages for its
components and extensions. The next release (3.0) will be the first one
using these and already includes 21 packages. Since our deployment
and development tools are moving towards increased usage of eggs and the
cheeseshop all of those will be submitted to the cheesehop as well. The
first couple are already in, the rest should be following this week.

In order to group these packages and make it easy for people to find
Plone components and extensions it would be very useful for us if there
is a 'Framework :: Plone' classifier we could use. Can you consider
adding that?

Wichert (Plone 3 release manager)