[Catalog-sig] Python implementations support

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Tue Feb 27 14:18:48 CET 2007

All,

I was wondering if it would be valuable to add the information about
which implementation of the Python language a package support. With
IronPython, PyPY and Jython becoming more and more stable it could be
interesting for a package maintainer to indicate that his product
actually supports one or several of them.

>From a UI point of view it could be a simple multi select box. We don't
need to precise the level of support simply whether or not the
maintainer acknowledges his product has been in a way or the other
tested under different implementations.

Forgive me if this has been already discussed or is already provided.

- Sylvain