[Catalog-sig] [PSF-Members] Cheeseshop performance improved

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Jul 7 10:18:13 CEST 2007

On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 12:15:10AM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>I expect such a project to complete in a matter of months rather
>than a matter of days. It took a year or so before the current set of

I believe that Jim was referring to the memory upgrade of ximinez, not the
getting creosote replaced with a new box.  The memory upgrade should tale
little if any of our time.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 moshez always wanted to invent a compression scheme called "feather",
 so he could tar and feather his files.