[Catalog-sig] [PSF-Members] Cheeseshop performance improved

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Sat Jul 7 21:38:00 CEST 2007

On 7/7/07, Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 06:39:42PM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
> >Ah, ok. If you would like to find the right person at XS4ALL to talk to,
> >please go ahead - else I could try myself.
>
> I've sent a request to the "sales" e-mail contact explaining what we're
> trying to do and asking for direction.

I doubt they can figure out what to do, frankly, since we're not an official
sales customer. But who knows, they might surprise me ;) I sent out an email
asking for extra memory last week, but I've been busy with work and
travelling (first Mountain View for Google, now Vilnius for EuroPython) and
haven't had a chance to find out if the people I asked are even in the
country right now. If you don't hear back from sales, let me know and I'll
ask around more.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!