[Catalog-sig] start on static generation, and caching - apache config.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:46:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

here's another update:

http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/pypi/pypi-static-generation.py

Now you can also create all of the releases listed on the "/pypi/" url.
python pypi-static-generation.py -create_all

It still doesn't do date checking yet.  I'll probably get around to
that tomorrow.

so it creates these files and directories:
/pypi/Pygame/index.html
/pypi/Pygame/1.7.1/index.html

So these urls can use the static files:
/pypi/Pygame/
/pypi/Pygame
/pypi/Pygame/1.7.1
/pypi/Pygame/1.7.1/

It took about 20 minutes to generate all of them on my Ye Olde p3
256MB ram, laptop HD computer.

Cheers,