[Catalog-sig] start on static generation, and caching - apache config.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:31:10 CEST 2007

No, I haven't found anyone yet.  I'll write it up on the board, and
see if anyone wants to join in tomorrow - or maybe find someone at the
bar tonight.

Where do people report bugs for the cheeseshop/distutils?  Someone was
telling me today that he couldn't get the setup.py to do new releases
anymore.

cu.