[Catalog-sig] start on static generation, and caching - apache config.

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Jul 11 19:50:01 CEST 2007

On Jul 11, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

>> The speed has noticeably improved (thanks!) but as recently as Monday
>> PyPI was unresponsive and then returning proxy errors.  It definitely
>> caused us (Creative Commons) to lose productivity Monday afternoon
>> (PDT).
>
> Ok. What precisely was that proxy error? (I'm puzzled, because I'm
> not aware of a proxy somewhere)

Here's the error I just got after several minutes of spinning trying
to get: http://www.python.org/pypi/ZODB3

<title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org