[Catalog-sig] [Distutils] Prototype setuptools-specific PyPI index.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Jul 21 08:17:20 CEST 2007

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 08:05:13AM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>Around that time, the Postgres log has these entries:

There was an upgrade of Postgres done earlier, as far as I can see,
pypi is running.  It must have been resolved earlier.  AMK mentioned there
was a problem with the upgrade restart and Apache had to be restarted, that
was like 6 hours ago though.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
                 -- Woodrow Wilson