[Catalog-sig] We need to make a decision wrt distribution names

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Jul 24 19:29:06 CEST 2007

> I strongly suggest that we need an official specification that says:

The process would then be to write a PEP. It will end with a BDFL
pronouncement either way, but that might be easy to obtain if there
is consensus up-front.


More information about the Catalog-SIG mailing list