[Catalog-sig] Caching and expires for the cheese shop.

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Jun 26 20:37:27 CEST 2007

> It seems the /pypi page, and the /pypi/ pages are different than what
> is shown on the real cheeseshop.  Are there modifications on the live
> site which aren't checked into subversion?

Nothing essential. The path to the config.ini is different.

I'm not surprised you see something different, though - you don't
have the database of registered packages, so *of course* you cannot
see the identical same page.

> My local copy shows information about pypi itself.  ie, the header for
> the page is "pypi 2005-08-01"
>
> Anyone have ideas about that?

I'm not sure what you are referring to. What is the exact page that
you get, and in what why do you think it is incorrect?