[Catalog-sig] Cheeseshop performance improved

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 27 06:08:50 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 05:46:17AM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>on that status - or you could help running a backup once before
>decommissioning it (hoping that this would be little effort) :-)

I've started a copy.  According to my math it'll take around 3 days to
complete.  For some reason it's not running particularly fast, 100KB/sec or
so.  I'll let you know when it's done, probably shutting down creosote when
it's done.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
                 -- Andrew Young