[Catalog-sig] Defunct lockfile package - how to get it removed?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Nov 2 02:10:34 CET 2007

I started working on a lockfile module and wanted to toss it up on PyPI.
Alas, there is a lockfile module already.  Doubly alastic, the one that's in
PyPI seems to be all but empty.  I submitted a request at SF:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1822234&group_id=66150&atid=513504

and sent mail to the author's listed email address.  It seems defunct to me.
The home page and download urls are fairly vague.  I can't find a lockfile
recipe in the Python Cookbook (and can't figure out how to actually search,
so my "searching" was pretty much limited to browsing in a couple categories
and trying a Google search).  Is it possible to remove it from PyPI?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/