[Catalog-sig] problems with PyPI?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Dec 13 00:20:23 CET 2008

>> Again, I can't quite follow. What specifically looks incorrect?
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi
>
> ...lists nothing for me currently, it usually lists the latest added
> packaged.

Not so for me. I see the newest package as

2008-12-12  	django-frontendadmin 0.3  	A a set of templatetags to allow
an easy and unobstrusive way to edit model-data in the frontend of your
page.

and the oldest as

2008-12-12  	go 1.2.0  	Quick directory changing (super-cd)

> Also, searching for 'buildout' currently returns nothing, it usually
> returns loads of hits.

I get loads of hits, right now.

Can anybody confirm Chris' observation? Or, better yet, offer an
explanation?