[Catalog-sig] date of a package release

Janto Dreijer jantod at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:44:13 CET 2008

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but what do you mean "http file index listing"?

Unfortunately I can't parse the results of the changelog method as
Google App Engine's quotas and XML's verbosity is not working that
well together.

Is there a reason the XML-RPC release_data() method doesn't return a date?

Regards
Janto