[Catalog-sig] 1811827 Patch Inquiry

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:53:57 CET 2008

A.M. Kuchling,

Ah, my mistake.  However it appears others are making the same
mistake, I see four bugs on sourceforge from the last month.  It would
probably be worthwhile to have somebody close this project out to
prevent future confusion.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pypi/

It has nine bugs listed, four of which are from the last month.  I
will go ahead and transfer these over to bugs.python.org (unless there
are any objections)

Joseph Armbruster