[Catalog-sig] have you guys restored from backup at any point?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:08:56 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> So I'm not quite sure what Andreas is complaining about.
> Searching for zope.testing (in the search box) brings me to a long list
> of packages, the top of which is zope.testing 3.6.0.

After the referenced conversation, I gave Andreas and Phillip
permissions on the package, after which Andreas released 3.5.3.  Since
then I released 3.6.0.

I'm pretty sure more people had permissions on zope.testing before my
grants, and I'm surprised the 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 releases weren't present
on PyPI.  I don't know who would have uploaded them, however.  It
wasn't me, at any rate.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>