[Catalog-sig] Problem uploading files at PyPI

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Jun 7 10:56:39 CEST 2008

> This package seem fine, the email is corresponding to the right PyPI user,
> so I was wondering if this is not a specific server-side issue.

The problem is (apparently) an invalid classifier. Your package version
was not registered, so file upload tried to transparently register it,
which then choked as it couldn't find one of the classifiers in the
database. I added a validation step now before the actual package
registration, so you should get a more meaningful error message now.

HTH,