[Catalog-sig] Pypi silliness when finding dev versions

Ben Bangert ben at groovie.org
Tue Jun 10 04:05:39 CEST 2008

It'd be really great if I didn't have to go back through 20-some
descriptions that Cheeseshop has on hand for Pylons, just to remove
the dead Pylons-dev egg link, which is still found regardless of the
latest description here:
http://pypi.python.org/simple/Pylons/

It took me about 20-some minutes to go through all the Routes releases
on cheeseshop and fix the link for Routes-dev to work properly, am I
looking at something even worse, or is there a faster way to get this
page fixed so that Pylons-dev only is linked in once (to the latest
destination in the latest release).

Cheers,
Ben