[Catalog-sig] New XML-RPC implementation

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn at rpi.edu
Mon May 5 15:46:12 CEST 2008

Continuing my flood of XML-RPC related fun, attached is a mostly
untested patch to make the RPC system use SimpleXMLRPCDispatcher. This
means adding the introspection and multicall APIs too, which may help
alleviate concerns about round-trips.

--Noah

PS: Is there any simple way to get a devlopment environment going? I
think I have finally got the schema cleaned up enough to import, but its
hard to tell if this is the right one to use (pkgbase_schema.sql).