[Catalog-sig] [Distutils] pre-PEP : Synthesis of previous threads, and irc talks + proposals

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Oct 1 15:29:02 CEST 2008

-On [20081001 15:24], Tarek Ziadé (ziade.tarek at gmail.com) wrote:
>Yes indeed, a BSD packager could be helpfull in the discussion. Are
>you able to help us in this ?

I used to be a FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD committer and I still use Python
mostly on BSD systems. I am sure Trent Nelson could also help. I know Joerg
Sonnenberger from pkgsrc/NetBSD quite well too.

So all in all I should be able to.

My time seems a bit more limited than yours though. :)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Dreams are like Angels, they keep bad at bay, bad at bay, Love is the
Light, scaring Darkness away...