[Catalog-sig] rst not rendering

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:59:31 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:43 AM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>>> What exactly is incorrect about this page?
>>
>> nothing in yours...
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/datahub_mvl
>>
>> but mine?
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/datahub/0.8.90dev
>
> Well, I used your setup.py literally, and just did "python setup.py
> register". How did you get the release registered?

That might be the difference then...

I only did python setup.py register the first time and then I was just
using the python setup.py sdist upload.

python setup.py register
python setup.py sdist upload

When I do python setup.py register again;  the new "working"
description gets uploaded correctly.

python setup.py register

I just did another package and that seems to work.

Thanks for your help.
Lucas

ps. I'm not sure why python setup.py register works but "Or upload
your PKG-INFO file (generated by distutils) here:
PKG-INFO file: 	" does not.