[Catalog-sig] [Python-Dev] Troubled by changes to PyPI usage agreement

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Dec 4 05:22:58 CET 2009

On 03-Dec-2009, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
> Hi Ben,
> Could I ask why you cced this to python-dev, too? I thought the last
> string of pypi related emails, we agreed the correct place for this
> was the catalog-sig.

I did consider that. But it seems this change is being asserted by the
PSF. At the least, it seems to need clarification by Python insiders
who may not be reading the ‘catalog-sig’ forum.

Sorry for not making the reason for the cross-post clearer.

--
 \          “I moved into an all-electric house. I forgot and left the |
  `\   porch light on all day. When I got home the front door wouldn't |