[Catalog-sig] Troubled by changes to PyPI usage agreement

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Dec 9 03:22:22 CET 2009

Ben Finney wrote:

> "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:
>
>> Specifically what rights are asserted that you are not willing to
>> grant?

Start with all the privilege that the PSF's Python license does not
grant to Python users. For instance: modify before redistributing
without notice. If the PSF is serious about its license, then it would
not upload or allow Python to be uploaded to any other site or
distribution that makes such a demand.