[Catalog-sig] showing a complete list of packages I have access to?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 17 21:31:19 CET 2009

Hi there,

For a while now the package listing on PyPI when I log in is
'truncated'. Now that change in itself is fine, as otherwise the PyPI UI
is rather broken as I have rights to a *lot* of packages. (though I
think the previous javascript-based collapse method that I used thanks
to greasemonkey had some merits).

But I'd still very much like there to be a way for me to see which
packages I have access to, nonetheless, on a separate page, perhaps.
Perhaps there's a link somewhere? If not, could I hereby request such a
feature?

Thanks,

Martijn