[Catalog-sig] showing a complete list of packages I have access to?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Dec 18 01:21:45 CET 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> For a while now the package listing on PyPI when I log in is
> 'truncated'. Now that change in itself is fine, as otherwise the PyPI UI
> is rather broken as I have rights to a *lot* of packages. (though I
> think the previous javascript-based collapse method that I used thanks
> to greasemonkey had some merits).
>
> But I'd still very much like there to be a way for me to see which
> packages I have access to, nonetheless, on a separate page, perhaps.
> Perhaps there's a link somewhere? If not, could I hereby request such a
> feature?

See

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2906878&group_id=66150&atid=513503

I'm still waiting for a recommendation what specific change to
implement. Such a recommendation should preferably come from somebody
who has deep understanding of CSS (or else I'll likely be changing that
aspect on a monthly basis for the next year, since somebody would always
complain that the previous change was wrong).